Consultation and Technical Assistance
To further support the needs of agencies and organizations serving those at-risk of or subjugated to human trafficking, we offer technical assistance/consultation services. These services will be tailored to meet the unique needs of each organization.
Examples of technical assistance/consultation services include but are not limited to:
- Case consultation and/or case coordinated response facilitation.
- Program model development/implementation.
- Policy and procedure development.
- Multidisciplinary team coordination.
- LotusTM curriculum support.
- Staff/survivor-leadership development.
- Grant proposal vision, writing, and project management.
Our staff come from a range of backgrounds and have the expertise to provide technical assistance in wide variety of topic areas.
For a more information on consultation/technical assistance, price estimates, and to find out how to contract with CCHT please contact us.